Monday, September 17, 2007

flip flops 'n jammie pants.....

I ran in to town yesteday to do a little shopping for my youngest daughter's birthday. She will be 16 on Thursday. Anyway, I pull into a parking space and notice a young lady exiting the store. She was wearing...you guessed it...flip flops and jammie pants. Is this an acceptible mode of public attire? If so, when did it happen? I never received the memo! Now, I've been seen in sweats and no makeup after leaving the gym on many occasions. I pray the entire time that no one I know sees me, because it sure isn't pretty. However, I have never purposely gone anywhere (other than to bed) in jammie pants.

If this attire is acceptible, what's next? Underoos??? (Maximus, do NOT get any ideas. I know how you roll.)

That's all I got today, people :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Hmmm....well as a matter of fact.....LOL!
It is alarming what has become "acceptable" and oddly enuf, "normal." It reminds me of the time I saw a guy in Hollywood Video wearing speedos. Now he wasn't a bad looking gent; however, in the wrong surroundings/environment, his "inappriate attire" was made more fascinating by the people watching and smirking as I stood in line behind them. The same is true for a gigantic gym girl with obvious enhancements and extremely bulking male-like form that seems to cause a commotion even in the gym....our norm is no longer comfortably numb. So I guess I end with, "are bras and panties really any different than swimsuits, really?" ...besides one you CAN wear in public and one you SHOULDN'T wear in public? Hmmmm....at least it wasnt those booty advertising word across the butt shorts LOL!

7:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home