Friday, August 10, 2007

Alka-Seltzer? Pepto? Anyone? Anyone?


I gave up soda on July 31. All soda. The real stuff, the fake stuff, ALL of it. Now, I have attempted this in the past and have failed horribly. This time it is just gone. The cravings never came. Now when I even think about drinking a Coke I gag thinking about how sweet it would taste. Has to be a "God thing." Soda has always been a part of Bendy's world.

I say that to say this...

Last night our marketing group had a little get-to-gether. They brought the left over grub in to share today. I took it as long as I could then got a piece of the chocolate cake. A mass of gooey chocolate goodness. It was beckoning me with that "come hither" look. Chocolate cake is the DEVIL. Just let me tell you...an influx of sugar after removing most of it from one's life is not a good thing. I swear I just heard my stomach say "What the heck was THAT? Please don't do it again!!!" I also feel the smidge of a headache in my right temple. Next time I'll break out the Holy Water and resist the temptation. Well, I will most certainly try ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home