Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TALK SOUP.....

So recently I was moved from my office to a cublicle in order for someone with a penis to take my space. I'm now in a penis free zone...but that's another blog. So my cubicle is very nice and spacious and lovely for a cube. I even moved my palm tree along, so I'm very easy to find in cube city.

The one adjustment I am having difficulty with is the noise level. I hear accounting conversations, marketing conversations, etc. Okay, so this is to be expected,

However....

I do not need to know the bathroom habits of my cube neighbor's dog; what her parents are doing for the day; what her husband is doing; what various friends are up to. Yep....I've acquired a new ACW.

My best friend has an office behind me. She's been on vacation for a week. It has been quiet and I have missed her. She returned today along with her anger music which invades my thoughts.

I think I shall head to class and enjoy a massage. Tomorrow is another day :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Oh the joys of corporate society...I understand....there are no extinctions for ACWs...they just keep breeding! At least you kept the palm tree..."hey Ramon, this way"

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home