Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Unwinding......

I am not usually a person that gets unnerved or stressed, but this week I have done both...and it's only Wednesday! Yesterday I could have chewed bullets and it wouldn't have phased me. I have let a million things enter my mind at once and have tried to create scenarios to solve the World's problems and guess what?

I CAN'T DO IT!

So.... I have taken a step back to where I need to be...back in Bendy World and am taking things one step at a time.

Remember back when you actually had a landline telephone that had a cord? Remember how it would get tangled after awhile and you'd have to let the receiver drop so the cord would untangle? That is what I'm doing to me :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

OMG!!!!That is an incredible insight. I feel your pain; but I marvel at your brilliance. I am still thinking about this one; even into the night. I seem to have a season pass to the land of wound up. If this blog were a baseball game; it would be a shut out!

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home