Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The next leg of the journey…..

Last night after work, I drove to Cumberland, sat down with Mary and completed my paperwork for admission to the Massage Therapy program. Woo! Woo! Needless to say, I was and still am very excited. This is what I’m supposed to do…where I’m supposed to be. Who knows what will happen once I graduate, but I’m confident that there is a divine plan in place and this leg of my journey is a necessity.

So, I will live frugally for the next two years of my life and it will all be worth it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Ah...the jouney continues...
Is it not always the final laps of a journey that makes our pulse race when we stare at the chasm between dream and reality? YES, Bendy, go; but go all the way!!! I will gladly be a customer. Our dreams often cost us our sleep. :D

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home