Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I wanna be a cowboy baby........

Today was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining...the temperature close to perfect. It was the kind of day that made one wish to be doing anything besides working.
On my way home I noticed a red GMC pickup in the lane next to me. It was two cars ahead. The sliding back window open, both side windows down. The driver was young, brandishing a straw cowboy hat. Music on, but not blaring. I could see him singing and bobbing to the music. This vision made me smile. (And it didn't hurt that he was a cutie.)


The message was clear. Forget about whatever stresses or frustrations the day may have held. Let it go and enjoy life. It's there for the taking. Breathe in the fresh air, bask in the warmth of the sunshine, feel the beat of the music and enjoy the rhythm of life!

So....

As I hit I-65, I rolled down my window, turned up the music, and sang and smiled all the way home :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

WOW!!! Gurl, just keep on bloggin.

9:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home