Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The big sleepy chair.....

"Roz, do you still have the big sleepy chair?" She responded with "Yes, it's in storage. What made you think of that?" I replied, "If you ever want to get rid of it, I will be happy to buy it from you." The next email simply said "You can have it. Just let me know when you want it and I'll bring it down."

Ahhhhhhhhhh

The big sleepy chair is an oversized comfort zone. A place great for reading or for curling up and watching movies or simply cuddling with someone special. But alas, this chair has a curse. Sit it in long and you'll be snoozing peacefully. I know this, because I have experienced it on more than one occasion. It envelopes you like the best of hugs and before you know it, you're so happy and relaxed that off to dreamland you go.

So now, I must do some cleaning and rearraging so that I can be ensconced in that comfort zone as soon as possible :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

oh how marvelous a hug it is

10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home