Wednesday, August 23, 2006

An Afternoon Giggle........

Disclaimer: Names have been left out to protect the non-innocent ;)

I work in a totally unique place. I can say with confidence that I'm sure it's a place like no other. Yes, sometimes things get stressful, but for the most part, we have a lot of fun. There are a lot of great people here and we're more like family than co-workers.

So this afternoon M was in J's office looking through some sample magazines to take to someone at a church. B was standing in the door way while this was going on. You must note that my office is next door to J's office. So they're rifling through magazines and someone picks up a Cosmo. M says "I don't think that's something they're going to want laying around at a church." B starts reading titles off the cover......"What Sex Is Like For Him......Girlie Moves That Make Guys Melt.....His Secret Pleasure Zone." So I holler from my office "HEY!! Can I have that?" Of course the three off them totally crack up and the next thing I know, the darned thing's on my desk!

Reckon I got some reading to do! lol

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda Russell said...

Is that a repeat issue... It sounds familiar.

8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home