Friday, September 29, 2006

Adios ACW...

Today is the last day for my ACW. He's been mentioned in another post. Annoying habits aside, he truly is a good person and I will miss him. He's one of the faithful that never misses and puts in his time without fail. Great work ethic.

I was sitting in another co-worker's office this morning talking when ACW strolled in. He was holding a piece of paper and he looked at me and said "I am so sorry! I was cleaning out my office and I found this memo." It was the memo from over a year ago announcing that I would be reporting to him. He said "I never realized you worked for me." I said "Don't sweat it...it was only for a week or two dude." We started giggling and he said "Well, was I a good boss?" I said "The best boss I ever had. Sorry about that Boss's day gift I never got you though."

Be thankful for the good people who cross your path...annoying habits and all. They might be your boss someday...although briefly :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

All of this is so riddled with comedy, I dare not comment. Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray....vote for Bendy

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Linda Russell said...

Ummmm
ACW is a man
Interesting

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home