Tuesday, July 03, 2007


when monkeys fly.......


So my work world is spent in a cube these days. A nice cube...but a cube nonetheless. Concentration is pricked by conversations that bleed into one another. Several months ago I received a link to a site that had all kinds of fun gadgets. One that particularly caught my eye...


The Screaming Monkey
Apparently you hook your fingers into this little guys paws, pull back on his body like a sling shot, and send him flying. As he sails, he busts loose with a shrill "scream." Now how much fun would that be?
When the gabbing starts getting to me, I fantasize about partnering up with the monkey....aiming over the cubes and LETTING HIM FLY!!! Tell me THAT visual didn't make you smile :)


2 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Yeah Baby! That Rocks!
I am laughing real hard. Just thinking about you and that monkey makes me ape. I gotta see that! Hmmm....it screams when you shoot it....thats my kinda monkey! Let me know when u get one. If only it could throw pies in the face too.

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Sometimes I blush...tell me more.

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home