Friday, November 16, 2007


to the victor go the spoils....


Interaction between man and dog is always interesting to watch. Dog will do anything to please man and man, at times, tries to get one over on dog.

Case in point….

My favorite teacher of all time shared this story last night. His girlfriend lives out in the country and has beagles. One Snoop in particular loves to race cars down the dirt road to the last fence post on the property. Once he beats the car, he pees on the post as a victory. “I WIN! I WIN!”

So….

Being the warped individual that he is, one day said teacher caught Snoop off guard, ripped out of the driveway and down the dirt road well ahead of the tail wagger. He jumped out of his truck, ran to the last fence post and….well…you know the rest. In the meantime, here comes Snoop in a dead run. Nearing his destination, he sees the two legger doing…well…you know. Not believing his eyes, he screeches to a dead stop, gives the two legger a look, then rolls over on his back in defeat while his counterpart did the victory dance to the tune of “I win! I win!”

I must say, I found this very funny. The visual was priceless!

2 Comments:

Blogger PicoChocolate said...

men....what do u do with em.......

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Andrew Stanfield said...

That's hilarious. Sometimes we don't know why we do what we do.

6:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home