Thursday, June 08, 2006

Phew!!

The phrase "the more ahead I am, the more behinder I get" rings true with me this week. I've been busting it and am still covered up. Guess I should count it as job security and be thankful.

A friend made an observation yesterday. She said she'd been worried about me. I hadn't been "myself." Hmmmm I thought and thought. Yes, I have a friend that justs exhausts me and I cannot escape. I have a couple of work frustrations. However, I've been living with these things for years, so I couldn't see that the problem would stem from such.

Then it hit me...

I'm still mourning Hershey. I miss him deeply...more than I realized. I go home to an empty house every night. I didn't realize how much that tail wagging chocolate beast affected my day to day.

So now that I have identified the problem, I must deal with it. When I jones for puppy love, I'll visit my friends with tail waggers. No, it isn't the same, but it is nice and fills a void.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

There's only one Bendy

8:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home