Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. My life has been somewhat topsy turvy these days and this morning I came to the understanding of why...

I find myself coming home from work everyday and piddling, or reading, or watching a little tv etc. These are all normal things that people do every day. However, there is a restlessness that keeps emerging.

In March, I had to have my chocolate lab, Hershey, put to sleep. He was old and his hips kept giving out on him. He was in pain, but never complained. I knew what had to be done, though it tore me to pieces. This is the first time I have been completely alone. Kids are gone...Hershey's gone...it's just me.

Yet, we're never completely alone are we? God is always with us. All we have to do is call on Him. Maybe this was a lesson for me. Maybe I need to utilize my calling card more frequently.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

hmm....u will never be alone, Bendy. We will always be around to love and entertain you.

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home