Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Single white female seeking.....

So this weekend I experienced a moment of boredom. Now, I hate that word and normally refuse to use it because there is ALWAYS something to be done and no excuse for "boredom" but I had a brief moment nonetheless.

So...

I signed up for a 3 day free trial on Match.com. Yep...sho 'nuff.

I discovered a 23 year old soldier at Fort Campbell that kept emailing me wanting a date, even though I'm old enough to be his mother. I have raised my kids...I do not need another at this stage in life.

I discovered a 38 year old man that I actually agreed to meet. After visiting for 30 minutes, he begged me to spend the night with him. Huh? Again I say ....HUH???? Um......no.

And I discovered that there are a lot of men out there that will click on your profile simply because you have a pretty face, then fail to leave a message because they're not into fat & sassy women. They are seeking "slim, slender, athletic and fit." gals. Actually....I think these fellas are scared of us real women. OMG what would their friends think if they actually clicked with a beautiful, intelligent, witty woman that wasn't Barbie Dollesque? Some of these Barbie seeking men are the ones with thinning hair and dunlap desease. (They dun lapped over their belts.) Go figure!

I still stick with my observation that human beings are very interesting indeed :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home