Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Patience...

If patience is a virtue, then I am not a very virtuous woman. Oh I try and succeed for short periods of time, but that is about all I can endure. I am leaving with 2 friends of mine Friday evening. We're driving to Tampa to join 2 other friends. The 5 of us are embarking on a cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozemel. Yesterday I worked diligently. Today, no matter how hard I try, I cannot concentrate. I'm currently in posession of the concentration of a gnat. Yep...not a good thing. I have a lot to do and really could care less, but I have been forcing myself. I keep telling myself that plugging away will make the time pass more quickly. My mind isn't going for it though. My mind, instead, is standing at the railing of a huge carnival ship, feeling the wind in my hair and the sun on my face, viewing the magnificent water. Whoops! Reality sneaks in and gives me a glimpse of many many order cards screaming to be entered. Guess I better deal with the reality for the moment....

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Once Bendy; always twisted.... :D
Don't do anything I wouldn't do. LOL

_________________
Stay safe and have a goooood trip.

3:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home