Friday, May 05, 2006

Music

I love music. All kinds of music. In my car I have cd's ranging from Willie Nelson to Kid Rock. I love it all. There are the Bonnie Raitt and Melissa Etheridge days where I crank it and sing at the top of my lungs all the way to work. Great way to start the day. Some days are Funk. I think if everyone started their day with Funk, they'd have a smile on their face and a spring in their step. Makes you want to dance regardless of where you are. Andrea Bochelli. Amazing...truly amazing. I could go on and on.

This morning it was raining and yucky and I was really not feeling the work thing, so it was a Kid Rock drive. Very loud.... It worked for me. Now, I have to decide what I'm going to listen to at the office. Maybe some classic rock. Yeah, that works for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home