Friday, June 02, 2006

Another cogg in the wheel....

I used to love to watch 'The Jetson's.' George worked for Mr. Spacely at Coggwell Coggs. As random thoughts were whiring through my head today (as they often do), I thought about the big picture. Yes, sometimes I have thoughts that are so big I can't fathom and my head starts to hurt and I think I'm a little wacked.

But anyway....

Aren't we all really just a cogg in the grand scheme of things? We're all here for a reason. If a cogg goes "missing" then the world as we know it, is thrown off kilter. The circle of life is a perfect balance. Shouldn't we be honored to be a part of that balance? When I sit and ponder the heavens and the earth, I'm in awe that I'm a part of something so grand. Sometimes I may feel small and insignificant. However, each and every cogg plays a significant role wheather we are rocket scientists or homemakers. Every cogg is important...none more than others...meaning equality.

Kinda cool huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home