Monday, June 12, 2006

ACW.......

We all have them...the Annoying CoWorker who will be referenced as ACW going forward. I have several, but the ACW of the hour has an office next to mine. This person keeps to himself unless spoken to, is intelligent and would do anything for you if asked.

So what's the problem?????

Every week day, around 10:30, ACW opens a bag of chips and commences to crunching. K A R U C H I N G like there is no tomorrow. Every day, sometimes all day. I have thought of retaliating by purchasing a large bag of corn nuts, but I value my teeth. Friday we celebrated the CFO's birthday with sub sandwiches and...you guessed it...chips. Not only did ACW crunch from 11:30 on, he made a gazillion trips back and forth to the break room to restock. This meant parading back and forth in front of the door to my office. I came very close to saying "For Pete's sake, just bring the entire bag back to your office already!!" But I refrained. I'm thinking for Christmas I will purcase a case and anonomously hide them in his office. Of course, I will be equipped with a pair of ear plugs :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

God!!!!, Please help me to stop laughing...it's way too late to be laughing this loud. The neighbors will have me arrested for disturbing the peace. I am definitely feeling the ACW vibe. Soon we will plot our revenge.....mooohooohaaaaaa, mooohooohaaa....mooohooohaaaaa.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home