Friday, February 22, 2008

tinnnnnnnnnnnn roooof.....rusted

My little place of heaven in the country sports a green tin roof. When it rains, I say "ahhhhh" and snuggle down deeper in the covers (if I'm in bed that is.) The funny thing with a tin roof...it's difficult to discern whether it's simply sprinkling or "coming a gulley washer" as my grandpa used to say. It all basically sounds the same.

My abode also has 2 skylights just outside of the loft area. The other day the weather was beautiful and a little windy. The sky was filled with billowy clouds of cotton. I sat down on my sofa for a minute and laid my head back. The wind was herding the clouds like sheep across the sky view. It was lovely to watch and addicting to the point that I ended up getting rather loopy. Of course, this cracked me up. If you can't laugh at yourself, you need to work on that....

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Ahhh...I feel oxyginated now...a Bendylicious blog for the weekend! There is justice in the free world.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home