Friday, January 04, 2008

i've lost my filter...oh my!!

Oh where, oh where has my filter gone? Oh where oh where can it be? You know, there was a time when Bendy was a nice, quiet, somewhat introverted gal (quit laughing Max.) Through the years, I have found my voice. I speak from the truth of who I am. Nothing wrong with that!

However, as I've aged, I've also lost my tolerance for those who "misrepresent." Okay, let's call a spade a spade...I have no tolerance for bullsheet.

Sitting in a cube farm, I hear lots of things whether I want to or not. As of late, I've found such phrases as "it's getting deep in here" or "my bs meter is going off" just rolling off my tongue loud enough for anyone to hear. Do you think this is a bad thing? In Bendy's world it isn't. I feel if someone's called out on bs, then in time it will lessen from rolling from their lips. At least I hope this is the case. I realize that there are some that have spewed bs for so long, they actually believe what they are saying. Sad really.

I will continue to do my part boldly and without filter ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger PicoChocolate said...

mmmmmm......wait; let me stop laughing first. Alas, misery loves company. Welcome home. It is only our discipline that filters what others allow to roam free. If you find yourself in a bed of flowers, be aware that someone is fertilizing well. Let us see how 2008 blooms.....

7:31 PM

 
Blogger Linda Russell said...

Interesting blog-
don't know why you need to filter ever...
just add a "Bless You Heart" to everything you say and all is forgiven!

Looking forward to your next rant :) as well as to your time over at our humble abode

7:59 AM

 
Blogger Andrew Stanfield said...

Never stop being bold, Bendy. And there is no better beverage than white chocolate mocha!

1:59 PM

 
Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Nice blog...as usual...finally . Without a filter, my orange juice would have lumps.

9:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home