Thursday, February 07, 2008

arghhhhhhhhhh.....

I'm moving. I've been a Boro dweller for 16 years. I've lived through the metamorphasis of a sleepy little laid back town to a booming Nashville suburb. When we first moved here, the closest grocery store to our home was too far away to buy ice cream and make it back home without it melting (unless it was winter.) Now it seems there's a Kroger or Publix on every corner. After commuting 45 minutes 1 way for the past 4 years, I'm going to have a 15 minute commute. This makes Bendy very happy. Even better...my new home is in the country. My neighbors are..... (ready for this?) neighhhhhhhhhhhbors (of the equine variety.) Sweet peace. This is delicious.

However, there is one problem. I hate moving. I settle in and do not want to budge. There's another problem. I'm an avid procrastinator. A laid back, type B that never gets in a hurry to do anything. This is just a well known factor of my life. The last box will be taped shut Saturday morning before I leave to get the UHaul. I've been informed that bets are being taken that there will be lots still left to pack when the crew arrives. (SHUT YO' MOUTH!)

Thankfully, I'm blessed with good friends that are going to spare some of their sacred Saturday to help me move my gaggle of belongings from Rutherford to Williamson County. Maximus is lending a hand, although I think he's secretly hoping to procure some major blogging material (wink). All I know is I will just be thankful when the move is completed and I can begin this new part of the journey in Bendy's World....

2 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Moouuhooohaaaaa The evil laugh grows over the hum of a tranquil normal dullness. Its Maximus of Doom. Like the smoke from grandpa's old pipe, he winds into the fabric of the atoms near and far, bending the space time continum; his eyes are everywhere and nowhere; just like his mind.... In his laughter the sky opens to reveal his pearly white and unmistakeable gleem outshined only by his smileyface shirt....(is this getting deep enuf yet). Hmmm...blog title to come: In Dust We Trust You are and forever more Bendy!

8:20 AM

 
Blogger Bendy said...

Oh it's deep alright. I got the hipwaders on and am reaching for the breathing mask. HA!

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home