Thursday, February 07, 2008

prioritize....

As long as I have my basic needs met (food, clothes, shelter), I’m a happy camper. I’m every man’s dream. I hate to shop and I want for nothing. (yup, still single.) A divorced mother of two, learned to live on a shoestring due to unwise spending of my ex. Another story for another day.

For several weeks, as I drove to work, I’ve noticed a new Hummer sitting in the drive of a residence. This residence is a dated, but well kept duplex. The first time I spotted the Hummer, I thought someone must be visiting. Nope…it’s parked in the drive every day.

Call me crazy, but if I had the bucks to pay the payment on a Hummer, I’d much rather buy a home and downsize the ride. I don’t “get” it. Overcompensation perhaps? Little Man Syndrome? Or, to be fair…possibly a babysitter. However, if one could afford a Hummer, would one babysit? Methinks not ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger PicoChocolate said...

...but the obvious might be that he LOST the home due to the babysitter....ahhhh; so YES, he has been "downsized!"

12:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home