Friday, June 06, 2008

"snortworthy".....

You know what I'm talking about. Someone says or does something and you laugh so hard you snort, which only makes things funnier and chances are, you'll snort again. The initial snort might even cause whatever substance your friends are drinking to shoot out their nose from the hilarity...thus more snorting. It's a viscious cycle.

My aunt is the queen of snorting. Get her on a roll and you can usually get 2 or three out before she can stop. It's great! Of course, the older I get, bladder control might be another factor. Not going there...

Well, today Max & I were exchanging emails about podcasts. He'd sent me a link to one he had juice around today. I emailed back the following....

"Find me one for funk..."

You know...Brick House sort of stuff. I got an email back stating he had to read the line several times before reading it right. I "got it" and came very close to snorting, thus the blog :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Get her on a roll and you can usually get 2 or three out before she can stop. It's great! I am going to have to agree with that also. Whats a snort among friends. Very funny blog, Bendy.

Uhh....what is it with the female bladder control issue....???? glad to be an american male: LOL

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home