Monday, May 11, 2009




pomp and circumstance......




I drove to Hot Springs Village, AR last Wednesday. Why? Because my youngest was graduating from Jessieville High School the following evening. I joined my folks, my sister and nephew and my aunt in a 4 bedroom condo that was more affordable than most basic hotel rooms.

Needless to say, there was a lot of gabbing and laughing and grubbing. The weather was warm. Graduating night, the gym was sweltering. Jesika's graduating class was made up of sixty something eager teenagers ready to take on the world

We held off on our party until Friday night. Kylie, Jesika, Spencer, Curtis, Tyler and Kaz joined the rest of us and it was on. The "Curtisisms" were met with laughter until sides were hurting. Wyatt, who is 6, was right in the middle of the big kids taking in every word. We may have to deprogram him.
Yesterday was spent packing up and driving back home with a smile and lots of good memories....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home