Monday, December 08, 2008

realizations.....

This past week I have several revalations...realizations of who I once was, who I am now and who I am becoming.

I treasure my solitude. Small, intimate gatherings are wonderful. However, a house full of people and children set my nerves on edge. It's better in my world to keep the "volume" down.

Also...regarding men. Guess what? I am not an option for you to keep open. Another thing...if you just want sex, keep looking. I'm sure there are plenty of willing participants to fulfill your needs, one of them not being me. I'm an intelligent, funny, warm hearted woman that deserves to be cherished. No, I do not want to have phone sex. Seriously??? One last thing...if you're married, do not lie about it. The truth always comes out and sometimes it's very ugly.

There are many opportunities in this world. If the current job is stifling your growth potential or is no longer fulfilling, there is another out there that is. Just look :)

If I want to stay in my jammies all day, it's okay. It doesn't mean I'm lazy or dirty or stinky, it just means that I enjoy a day of ease every now and again and it's okay.

I am not going to die if I miss a television show. Yes, I enjoy dishing certain shows, but if I miss an episode or an entire season, I'm pretty sure I'll still be breathing. I try not to live my life around the tube. I know that is amazing to some folks.

Animals are a good thing. They love unconditionally and do not judge. I try to get a dose of some kind of critter several times a week...more if possible.

Kids are going to do what kids are going to do. You raise them to the best of your ability and the choices they make are theirs and theirs alone. Just love them where they are.

When the day isn't going well, music always helps :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

(under constant snickering...)

[clearing throat] ...so did you get out everything you wanted to say?

Hmmm....see, that's why you can't take an extended sabatical from blogging, you get clogged up. Anywhooo, some really good points but that is not unusual for you. I am so glad I don't know any of those people. Don't they know how magnificeint you are! Make em walk the plank! Great blog.

Yes, we must be getting old or Edgar Allan Poe was right about solitude. I love it. So have you considered having a talkshow? You make the world Bendylicious!

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home