Tuesday, December 09, 2008

are you kidding me??????

McDonald's has a fabulous marketing team that has now come up with gourmet coffees at about half the price of Starbuck's. I tried one of their lattes the other day and to my surpise, it was delicious. So yesterday it was cold and I was craving something hot. I pulled through the drive through and ordered a biscuit and a hazlenut latte, anticipating the frothy warmth. I pull up to the window to pay and the associate says "I'm sorry, we don't have any of our gourmet coffees at the moment." WHAT????? So, I substituted with a medium orange juice, which was not my desire, but was really good.

This morning I was craving orange juice. I pull up to the drive through and place my order only to hear "I'm sorry, we're out of orange juice." WHAT!!!! It was only 8:00!!! HOW could they be out of OJ????? Are the forces against me? Should I just opt to drink water or perhaps make coffee at home and quit supporting the machine known as Micky D's????

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm a creature of habit and believe in second chances ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Maximus Doom said...

.....so did OJ.

Hmmm....really, as good as Starbucks! Oh contraire! The coffee is only part of the Starbucks flavor. However, one must give kudos to a place that serves billions daily — so why are they so many starving people in the world....

Anywhooo, I knew it was you at the drive thru; we werent out.

8:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home